Slideshow

Friday, January 30, 2009

Sick, Happy Baby!!!!!

So Luke is sick but still happy. He is so sick you can hear him breath and he will try to cough it up but doesn't know how, so he pukes. He is so pitiful but yet still so sweet to be sick. And I feel SO Sorry for him so I just hold him and he is OK.(He is going to be so spoiled when he gets well.) Oh well, we will deal with that later. I just have a hard time putting him down. He feels so bad. He is so cute and so happy in these pics., so I had to post them.
And so I have got to go so that I can hold my sick, sweet, baby boy. I just keep praying that he will feel better soon. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment


Slideshow
THIS IS MY BORTHER IN LAW THAT WE LOST JUST 5 MONTHS AGO

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Background
cursors