Slideshow

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm tired!!!

Well we had an eventful day. Luke does not feel well at all. I hope that his medicine helps soon. He is the sweetest and cutest sick guy though. He just laughs and plays just not as much. You can just tell that he is feeling bad. Hopefully he will start feeling better soon.

My kiddos on the other hand are a mess. If I can get them to quit fighting and telling on each other then things would go great. I need a few min. of quiet time. They will definitely be going to bed early tonight, so mommy can get in her time. Don't get me wrong I love my children with ALL my heart but I am tired and need a little quiet time. So I am going to put them in the bed soon.

1 comment:

  1. What??!? You mean your kids are fighting and telling on each other??!!? But Kay-Kay, your babies are sooooo sweet at school!! They must save it up and let it out at home! Put em' to bed girl, and get you some quiet time! Luke said to tell you he loves you and can't wait to see you tomorrow! He also wants you to know that he hates his medicine so much that he spits it ALL out when mommy tries to give it to him (I have to call and get a prescription for more!!)! I'll see you in the morning with monk-monk! Love you!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete


Slideshow
THIS IS MY BORTHER IN LAW THAT WE LOST JUST 5 MONTHS AGO

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Background
cursors