Slideshow

Friday, January 9, 2009

Sad Sad Day!!!!

So this is a SAD SAD DAY!!!! This is our 1st day without Luke and Preston and I are sad. I don't know what to do without him. I am missing the little fellow. I can't wait until Mon. when I get him back. And I told Tom last night that when the summer came I am going to have to see him. I can't go without seeing him that long!! I don't have him today because mommy is sick. So these are some funny pics to help Rhonda feel better. Preston is trying soooo hard to make a sad face. So I had to make 25 pics. so that Preston could work on his sad face. And so I finally told him just act like you are trying to get away with something. And it worked.(LOL) He is so bad.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment


Slideshow
THIS IS MY BORTHER IN LAW THAT WE LOST JUST 5 MONTHS AGO

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Background
cursors