Slideshow

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Spend the Night Party!!!!

Luke is getting to spend the night with Kay Kay. So we are having a spend the night party. This is Luke waiting for his bath. He is soooo cute grinning at me. I love this little man SOOOOO much!!! His mommy and daddy are sick and so he got to spend the night with me and I was so excited, I called all of people I know to let them know. But please join me in praying for this whole family that they get well!!! But I still would like for him to get to spend the night with me after they are all well. So Luke and I are going to have to get together a plan for that to happen. Maybe he can give mommy this sweet, cute, grin and we can maybe get away with it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love you girl! Thank you soooo much for tonight! You don't know how much it means to me for you to help us out with 'Wook'. I hope he is good for you tonight...he looks pretty happy that it is bath time in this pic! LOVE IT!! You are the best and I owe you BIG TIME!! Just know that your crown in Heaven continues to get bigger on a daily basis!
    Night, Night

    ReplyDelete


Slideshow
THIS IS MY BORTHER IN LAW THAT WE LOST JUST 5 MONTHS AGO

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Background
cursors