Slideshow

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Big morning of 1st!!!

Little did Kay Kay know what was about to happen.... Yes Luke had his 1st blowout at Kay Kay's house. And I mean he had a BLOWOUT!!! It was out both sides of the diaper and up the back. And he was then the happiest baby in the world. He had a full belly and an empty colon. And because he had just eaten I did not want to leave him laying down flat any more than I had to. So after I cleaned up the little fellow as good as possible...
This is Luke just as happy as can be watching his mobile, on his wedge to keep him propped up some, kicking and swinging his arms. He is now waiting on his bath. Is he not the most precious thing ever? I think he likes to be naked.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment


Slideshow
THIS IS MY BORTHER IN LAW THAT WE LOST JUST 5 MONTHS AGO

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Background
cursors