Slideshow

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just Chillin!!!

Yes Luke is just hanging out at Kay Kay's house. I have missed the little stinker SO much!!!! I know that it has only been 3 days but it feels like forever. I was so happy to see
him this morning, don't get me wrong I get excited when I am waiting on getting him every morning. But I missed him so much and I think that he has grown a ton since Fri. This is his new cute bib that I got him, it is so true.
Any ways these are some cute pics. of Luke chillin at my house and just going to sleep with passie and then spitting his passie out while sleeping. Sorry, I love taking pictures, they are so cute. And finally, this is Luke just chillin in his glidder!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie!! Luke missed you too! I am soooo thankful for you Kay-Kay! Your blog looks awesome!!
    love you!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete


Slideshow
THIS IS MY BORTHER IN LAW THAT WE LOST JUST 5 MONTHS AGO

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Background
cursors