Slideshow

Monday, January 5, 2009

My 1st blog!!!

Hey everyone!! I am new at this so ya'll will have to bare with me for a while please. I am starting this blogspot so that the Smith Family will be able to see their little munchkin, see my family and see the things that Luke get to do with his new nanny.

I am trying to think of a name for Luke to call me that is more personal than Mrs. Kathryn because I am hoping that I will be able to keep Luke for many years!!! So help please, I would love to hear everyone's input on this. I have only had him for one day now and he has already stolen my heart. He is the sweetest thing ever, always making sweet grunting noises and squirming around. Sooooo cute!!!

I was so excited to start keeping Luke that I could hardly sleep last night. And the morning FINALLY came. So now we start our new adventure in life together. And I can't wait!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment


Slideshow
THIS IS MY BORTHER IN LAW THAT WE LOST JUST 5 MONTHS AGO

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Background
cursors