Slideshow

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hey all,
Sorry it's been a while, I've been kinda busy. These are not the most resent pic. but they were too cute not to post!!!!! Luke loves his bath time and Kay Kay loves giving baby's baths, so we make an awsome couple. Oh yea and yes I asked his mommy, and she didn't care!!!
So this is one of Luke's many baths at my house. He LOVES baths, and Lil' Preston Loves helping give "Wook" a bath..........

And Loves helping put lotion on "Wook"!!!!! He thinks this is his baby. And this morning on the way home he said, "When we get home can I please get in the floor and play with "Wook"? They are both sooo sweet!!!!


And so I just thought while I had a second that I would give you all a laugh and some sweet stories of these two sweet boys that I have the joy of keeping!!!!!

I have to go clean my house now, Clean, Clean, Clean!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment


Slideshow
THIS IS MY BORTHER IN LAW THAT WE LOST JUST 5 MONTHS AGO

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Background
cursors